Smoothies are an excellent food choice that will always be satisfying any time, any day. Whatever you are doing, whether you have a busy schedule or just having a relaxing day at home, smoothies are a great choice. Experience tropical goodness with this Elite Pineapple Banana Smoothie. A very delicious and refreshing smoothie enforced with complete plant protein.
If you have some frozen chunks of pineapples left in the freezer, and some bananas laying around, then you’re good to go with this classic smoothie recipe. Mixing pineapple with banana and almond milk makes the pineapple “milder” and easier on the palate, especially in the mornings.
Start your day with this delicious Elite Protein Pineapple Banana Smoothie. It’s a glass made of pure tropical sunshine with a slight and refreshing tanginess that sends you the beach feels.
Elite Pineapple Banana Smoothie Health Benefits:
- Rich in an array of vitamins and minerals, in particular vitamin C, manganese, and potassium
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Great for digestion and elimination
- Boosts your immune system
- Good source of protein from Elite Protein for muscle recovery
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 large banana
- 1/4 fresh peeled pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 cup almond milk (240ml)
- 1 scoop Elite Protein Vanilla Flavor
- Combine pineapple, banana, and almond milk in a blender.
- Add 1 scoop of Elite Protein Vanilla Flavor to the blender.
- Blend until you reach a creamy smoothness.
- Remove from blender and serve immediately. Enjoy!