Attention fellow sweet tooth and health enthusiast! I would like to share with you this muffin recipe that is not only delicious but also HEALTHY!
Yes, you heard it right... it's HEALTHY.
These muffins are moist with a half cup of coconut oil. This superfood is loaded with monounsaturated fats that actually raise HDL (good) cholesterol and lower your risk of heart disease. This is why I chose coconut oil rather than another oil because I want our muffin to be as healthy as possible.
The only hard part of this recipe is when your entire house is filled with the delicious melted chocolate aroma. But patience is a virtue so you have to follow these super-duper easy steps.
1. 4 and ½ cups (564g) all-purpose flour
2. 2 cups (400g) white sugar
3. 6 tbs baking powder
4. 1 tsp salt
5. 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
6. 2 tbsp (60mL) Elite Protein Vanilla Powder
7. 3 cups (524g) Vegan Chocolate Chips or Chunks
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2. Put the flour into a mixing bowl and add the sugar, salt and baking powder.
3.(How to Make Vegan Buttermilk) Squeeze 1 whole lemon into a jug or glass and add almond milk up to 2 cups (480mL) Line. And mix them well.
4. Put the vegan buttermilk into a mixing bowl and add the vanilla extract, coconut oil, and Elite Protein Vanilla Powder. Stir well until all ingredients are combined.
5. Pour in your chocolate chops / chunks and mix them evenly.
6. Get your muffin tray and spray it with a non-stick spray or use a muffin liner as an alternative.
7. Put the batter evenly between the muffin partitions.