This Elite Banana Chocolate Organic Brownies Recipe will make you feel like you’re not on a diet at all! We all know that it’s not easy to enjoy chocolate when you’re trying to cut back on sugar and calories. However, a plant-based diet is not about deprivation. Go and let your taste buds savor the fragrant flavor of the Elite Banana Chocolate Organic Brownies!
For this Organic Brownies Recipe, you will need:
2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 1/2 cups organic coconut sugar
3 scoops Elite Protein Chocolate
¾ cups unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
A pinch of salt
1 cup mashed overripe organic bananas
¼ cup almond milk
¼ cup canola oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
Easy Organic Brownies Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Use a 13×9 pan and spray it with a reasonable amount of cooking spray then set aside.
- Whisk whole wheat flour with the organic coconut sugar, Elite protein, cocoa, salt and baking powder in s large bowl.
- In another bowl, blend almond milk, vanilla, oil and bananas until well-mixed.
- Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture. Stir gently until combined.
- Add the non-dairy chocolate chips, folding it into the batter gently.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted. Do not overbake.
- Cool on a wire rack and cut into squares.
- You may garnish with fresh banana slices if you like.
Enjoy your Elite Banana Chocolate Organic Brownies Recipe and share with your loved ones! You may also check out This Elite Chocolate Fudge Peppermint Bites and this Elite Fruity Chocolate Organic Breakfast waffles!