This Organic Chocolate Fudge Bites will get you through the struggles of dieting! Try this sinfully-delicious, guilt-free, crunchy dessert – it’s probably the only organic chocolate dessert that will help you gain muscles and lose weight.
*Makes about 20 crunchy organic chocolate fudge peppermint bites
- 1 cup almonds
- 14 organic dates, pitted
- 1 cup Elite Protein (Choco)
- 1/4 cup organic cocoa powder
- 1 cup crushed organic nuts
- 1/4 cup Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 ½ tsp. pure peppermint extract
- 6 Tbsp. warm almond milk
- Crushed sugar-free peppermint candy canes
- Combine dates and almonds in a food processor until almonds are well chopped.
- Add Elite Protein, cocoa powder, virgin coconut oil, pure peppermint extract and almond milk. Mix until the dough reaches a sticky consistency. Add more protein powder if the mixture is too wet. If the dough is too dry, add almond milk little by little until you reach the perfect consistency
- Take one 1 tablespoon of dough fold it around ½ tsp of nuts. Roll in your hands to form a small ball. Roll in crushed candy canes to coat.
- Store in an airtight container. Serve chilled.